These, you might recall, are my writing goals for 2013. Let's see how I'm doing, shall we?
1. Getting serious about sending the first few chapters of a YA mystery out there.
(Okay. I've been wearing my serious face. I'm all serious about this. Serious, serious, serious. And, actually, I have experienced some movement here. So, score!)
2. Developing an idea for a middle grade series--and speaking of middle grade, maybe starting a novel suggested by an experience my friends and I had while walking Hadrian's Wall.
(Have thought a little about this. Have kind of an idea, which is better than nothing at all, right?)
3. Publishing something (things?) online and seeing where that takes me.
(UGH. I still want to do this. But since learning how to turn on my own TV was a major milestone for me in 2012, this one will be hard.)
4. Writing a column for the Trib every week and keeping it fresh.
(Don't know how fresh it is, but yes. I've provided the Trib w/ a column every week.)
5. Developing one magazine story a month and seeing if I can sell it.
(Have an idea. Have started a story. Barely. Gotta get this one on my radar more.)
6. Blogging every day for the year of 2013.
(YES! I WIN!)