Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Book signing this weekend

Yo!

I'll be signing books at the Barnes and Noble in Sandy (10180 South State) this Saturday, March 1 from, 1-3.  It's an authorpalooza thing, so there will a lot of us that customers will try not to make eye contact with so they won't feel obligated to buy our books.

Kidding!

But not really!

I appreciate being invited, and the PR person at that particular store (Michelle Costello Sargent) does a lovely job with events.  Signings, though, can have their share of awkward moments.  I am always being asked by customers where the bathroom is or if we have any cookbooks.  In Spanish.  And why don't I write books like James Dashner, because I would certainly be more popular with the kids if I wrote books like James Dashner.

That sort of thing.

Still.  It's a good way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  I'll be out and about instead of at home, sitting in front of the TV watching Saturday programming, which mostly consists of stuff like Ice Dancing competitions held in remote European cities.

See you there.  (At B and N.)  (Not in remote European cities.)

1 comment:

radagast said...

Donde esta el bano, señora?