1. Pick her up first thing in the morning.
2. Yes, it's true the sight of you makes her WAIL.
3. But you know that 5 minutes after the two of you take off she'll be fine.
4. Okay. 10 minutes.
5. Go to the library.
6. Ride the glass elevator to the top floor.
7. Go outside onto the roof and look at the mountains.
8. Notice "silly flowers" growing on roof top garden.
9. Ride the glass elevator to the lobby.
10. Join other kids for story time.
11. Chase bubbles.
12. Make a frog hat.
13. Go to McDonald's and hang with two little redheads wearing pink tutus in the playroom.
14. Go home and make cookies.
15. Eat dough.
16. Lots of it.
17. Watch TV.
18. Play with Polly Pockets.
19. Wonder silently why Polly Pockets have so many damn shoes.
20. Tell her it's time to go home.
21. Smile with satisfaction when she says she doesn't want to leave . . .
That's how you do it, Folks.