Friday, February 10, 2012

I don't get it

Well, I like to stay away from discussing politics here. And I am actually much less rigid in my political persuasion than some people might think. In fact, when it comes to social issues, I'm really more Libertarian than anything else. Dude. Live and let live. But after listening to the CPAC speeches this morning, I admit to being way confused. If these guys HATE government so much, why are they all spending so damn much money to be players?

Also, I am sick of seeing female politicians in red power suits. I have almost started to loathe the color red. Thanks for that, female politicians in your red power suits!

3 comments:

CSIowa said...

The only suit I own is a gray pantsuit and I don't want to be a player. At the moment, I'm not even sure I want to be an accountant.

Louise Plummer said...

I don't like the red power suit, but I could never stop loving red. Never.

BBB said...

I really liked when Michele Bachmann went on her white spree. It seemed like every debate or big public event she was wearing white. She really is a beautiful woman and she looked great in white.