1. I went to the SLC library tonight to listen to Radagast read some of his poems. He reads like he writes--beautifully.
2. I saw Lisa B. there, too. Maybe I've told you this before--but she's the one who inspired me to blog. Thanks for that, Lisa!
3. It's always nice to connect with friends who write--and friends who don't write, too. Ken and I had French Silk Pie with Rick Horne earlier this evening.
4. And then I came home and started watching Nashville for the first time in months and yup. It's just a big hot mess. And not even a big fun hot mess.
5. Other hot messes that are no fun anymore? Scandal and Revenge. Ugh. Revenge was watchable for a year before it blasted off into the craz-o-sphere. Scandal took about two episodes before it did the same thing.