Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This n' that

1.  I went to the SLC library tonight to listen to Radagast read some of his poems.  He reads like he writes--beautifully.

2.  I saw Lisa B. there, too.  Maybe I've told you this before--but she's the one who inspired me to blog.  Thanks for that, Lisa!

3.  It's always nice to connect with friends who write--and friends who don't write, too.  Ken and I had French Silk Pie with Rick Horne earlier this evening.

4.  And then I came home and started watching Nashville for the first time in months and yup.  It's just a big hot mess.  And not even a big fun hot mess.

5.  Other hot messes that are no fun anymore?  Scandal and Revenge.  Ugh.  Revenge was watchable for a year before it blasted off into the craz-o-sphere.  Scandal took about two episodes before it did the same thing.

5 comments:

radagast said...

So good to see you outside of the blogosphere, Ann! Thanks for coming. Wish I had also been privy to the French Silk pie.

Alyosha said...

I watch all three of those shows and I hate it when super ridiculous things happen. Makes me really appreciate Parenthood.

Lisa B. said...

I'm pretty mad at Nashville right now. But I still love it when they sing. I have an episode or two to catch up on. Maybe I'll just fast forward through the ridiculous talking parts and only listen to the singing parts.

In other news, it's always a good night to hear poetry from a friend and sit next to an all-star friend whilst listening. Always.

halman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
halman said...

I was a nashville fan but I am very desapointed right now. I don't know why but it is just not the same. I have t-shirts, cups, android mobile apps, everithing. I was a reall fan. May be I was a little bit obsessed...