Saturday, December 7, 2013

Chapter Seven: Wherein I discuss the Big Move

I will discuss how my parents built a house in Oak HIlls and also how I threw a hissy fit about that fact and so in order to entice me to move with them and not to finish out my life as a feral child in the foothills of Edgemont, they let me pick my own bedroom carpet.  So I did.  And it was a shocking pink shag.  And so my parents got it for their room, too, because it was cheaper that way.  Which led to my father once saying he was pretty sure he was the only defensive line coach in America who had carpet like that in the bedroom.

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Title of your memoir:

>> The Feral Child In the Foothills of Edgemont


PLEASE write this book. I will buy it and give it to everyone I know.

Louise Plummer said...

I love your father on pink carpet. I love it so much.

Emily said...

THIS is the best thing I've heard. EVER.