Sunday, November 24, 2013

And now we pause for a commercial break

I'll do more chapters.  But I wanted to say Ken Cannon and I saw Rush this weekend, and I enjoyed it much more than I'd expected to.  Many years ago I won tickets to the Las Vegas Grand Prix race (it doesn't exist anymore) and I was kind of blown away by how LOUD and also thrilling the whole thing was.  The movie had the same effect on me.

Before we went, son Phil said there are boob shots a-plenty in the movie, the best one belonging to Chris Hemsworth (who plays James Hunt). Like, wow.   Son Phil was right.

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

I enjoyed it too! Plus I loved the lesson-teaching at the end, when Lauda said "A wise man learns more from his enemies than a fool learns from his friend." That was so awesomely Yoda-like that I felt wiser for all of that sexy-time with Chris Hemsworth, which, come on, who didn't enjoy that all to bits?