Thursday, August 5, 2010

Running

Well, the spine doc yesterday said exercise EVEN IF IT KILLS YOU is good for herniated body bits. So I did go for a short, slow run in the park this morning. How slow was I? Even the world's fattest weener dog on a leash passed me up. And it was WALKING. More like waddling. But still. I did it.

Also, I am in serious Writing Avoidance Mode. I have a deadline today and I haven't even started because you know. I'd rather blog or get beaten in a foot race by a fat weener dog in Liberty Park.

3 comments:

wjmom said...

I'm impressed that you did it. I have nothing like writing deadlines OR herniated bits to use as excuses, but my feet haven't met pavement for a few days.

Eh, who needs exercise when one can spend an entire day indulging in M&M's?

LucindaF said...

I don't appreciate being called a fat weiner dog. And I barely passed you.

Kallie said...

Ann, I just love you! Your posts always make me smile. I wish Josh and I lived closer to you all. Good luck with the deadline!