Thursday, August 5, 2010

Running

Well, the spine doc yesterday said exercise EVEN IF IT KILLS YOU is good for herniated body bits. So I did go for a short, slow run in the park this morning. How slow was I? Even the world's fattest weener dog on a leash passed me up. And it was WALKING. More like waddling. But still. I did it.

Also, I am in serious Writing Avoidance Mode. I have a deadline today and I haven't even started because you know. I'd rather blog or get beaten in a foot race by a fat weener dog in Liberty Park.

4 comments:

wjmom said...

I'm impressed that you did it. I have nothing like writing deadlines OR herniated bits to use as excuses, but my feet haven't met pavement for a few days.

Eh, who needs exercise when one can spend an entire day indulging in M&M's?

LucindaF said...

I don't appreciate being called a fat weiner dog. And I barely passed you.

Josh and Kallie said...

Ann, I just love you! Your posts always make me smile. I wish Josh and I lived closer to you all. Good luck with the deadline!

reberto.alberto said...

Hi there!

Shortstorybook.net is organizing a short story writing contest.

We do think that you too might have a marvelous story to tell, one that is your own! So if you can compose it in not more than few words, we would want to hear from you. Also, you stand a chance to get your story published on our site and win cash prize of USD 100.

“Then what are you waiting for? …put on your thinking cap and get writing. For registration and other information check - http://bit.ly/short-story-contest-2010

Happy writing!