Friday, July 10, 2009

Carol Williams on TV tonight

So one of my fave authors (and people!), Carol Lynch Williams, is being interviewed tonight on Channel 7 at 7:30. The interview will be re-broadcast on Sunday at 11:00. Carol will be talking about her breakout book THE CHOSEN ONE, as well as about her life as a writer. Not that anybody told me for sure. But I'm guessing.

Anyway. Tune in if you're in the area as opposed to being in China. Is there anybody in China reading my blog? if so, please identify yourself.

I ate a cupcake yesterday for the first time in many weeks and it didn't send me in spite of the intense mocha-ness of it all. Who knows why? Maybe cupcakes are too dense a food for summer?

3 comments:

Sara Z. said...

I had the cupcake holder in my bag ALL THROUGH LUNCH, and yet again I failed to hand it over. I know you don't need it, but I feel like I've been trying to get rid of it for years now...

LucindaF said...

Ni Hao Ann!

I may not be in China, but most things I own are from there. So does that make me 1/16th Chinese? I also like Chinese food, even the nasty kim-chee stuff, maybe I'm more Chinese than I thought.

P.S. Pretty dang good with chopsticks too!

Lisa B. said...

Cupcakes. Oh, cupcakes. I think it must have been an inferior cupcake. Or perhaps the solution is to have even tinier cupcakes--how could something so tiny be too dense? Not possible. The laws of physics say No Way.

I, too, wish Doug F. would have you on his show. But until then, perhaps I could invite my oldest son to do his *impression* of Doug F. Which is very very good and very very funny. He could interview you and it would be better than being there. Wait! Let's start our own radio station! That would be better. I'll bring my money, you bring your money, and then we'll go buy a cupcake.