Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Upside/Downside

Downside first so I can end on a high note: Just not feeling much in the way of joie de vivre right now. Who knows why? Maybe it's the weather, which hasn't been great until today. Maybe it's this lingering cough I have that I can't get rid of. Maybe it's that I feel like I'm at a crossroads where my writing life is concerned, and I can't figure out what to do next.

And now for the upside! I've been receiving lovely e-mails from D-news readers telling me where I can buy Mexican Coke. People, you can buy CRATES of the sweet stuff at Costco and Sam's Club. Another thing to be happy about--Shelley posted a link to a great blog called Cake Wrecks (cakewrecks.blogspot.com). Lisa and Louise, you guys will love it.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I think you would feel better down here in the Southern part of the state, Ann. We have been getting plenty of good days, with zero snow.

I am going to have to look for Mexican Coke at Costco down here. I don't know if they'll have it but it's something I'll try if they do! If you want nuts and dried fruit, the St. George Costco is the one to go to, blah. (I really hope they have the coke)

Lisa B. said...

Crates! of Mexican Coke! What joy. Better stock up--good news like this is ephemeral, kind of like spring.