Remember how my son Geoffrey got stung by a stingray here two years ago? Well, my daughter-in-law Kendell got stung yesterday.
On the plus side we knew what to do this time around. We didn't stand around, wondering whether or not my brother Jimmy should urinate on her foot. We immediately got that foot into some hot water, ran her up to the ER, and pumped her full of antibiotics. Because she is tough and awesome, she was even able to participate in the Family Olympics last night wherein she perfectly nailed my brother John with a water balloon.
Nice work, Kendell!