. . . to tell you what I did this morning.
1. I met Lisa B. for breakfast, and
2. I refused to pay for my parking space with a credit card, so I
3. worried a little between bites of sausage and egg whites if
4. Mayor Becker was gonna get on his bike and
5. personally give me a ticket, in which case I
6. would have to explain that I didn't pay for my parking spot
7. because I am totally pissed off about credit card meters
8. for a variety of reasons, one of which is
9. that I can never remember what my stall number is by the time
10. I get to the payment booth, so then I have to
11. walk back to my stall to re-check the number over and over
12. like I have OCD, and also
13. WTH you can't tell if there's any time left over in a parking spot like you can with coins, which
14. makes me even pissier, and yes
15. I hold Mayor Becker and his bicycle personally responsible; the good news
16. is that apparently he got the ANN-IS-PISSED memo, because
17. I didn't get a ticket.
18. And also I had a nice breakfast.
19. Thanks for that, Mayor!