Over at Throwing Up Words, my funny friends Carol Williams and Ann Dee Ellis have been urging fellow writers to set writing goals. And I enjoyed Louise Plummer's post about resolutions at Five Crows. So now I feel like I oughta set some goals (other than the ones I make every year for famous people) (because making resolutions for other people is so much EASIER than making them for yourself).
Anyway. Here are a few.
1. Read More. I'm kind of shocked by how much I don't read these days, and I want to correct that. To wit, I'll read in the morning because THEN I won't fall asleep.
2. Write (something!) (anything!) M-F.
3. Don't order soda at restaurants (ha!).
4. Think about running a marathon.
5. You'll notice I said "think."
What else? Enjoy friends. Go on dates with Ken. Rehabilitate my right thumb. Call my mother every day. Set limits for myself when it comes to buying more holiday decorations.
Still deciding . . .