Wednesday, February 11, 2015

One of those days

I think I've mentioned this before . . .

But I once asked a friend of mine--a psychiatrist--what two emotions he feels most strongly.  He said love and fear.  When he asked me the same question I said without hesitation love and loss.

Love and loss.

I've been in one of those moods today where all I can is count the goodbyes I've said recently.  Some of them are small.  Some of them aren't.  And they're everywhere right now--so much so that all I've been able to do is cry.

Yes.  It's been one those.  A crying day.  


5 comments:

Lauren said...

The weather is too nice to be a crying day. Hugs and love my friend

Lisa B. said...

thinking of you my darling friend.

Megan Goates said...

Crying days descend sometimes like storms. As with the weather, it doesn't help to fight them. I hope the blue lifts and tomorrow is better.

Sarah said...

I know about those days. XO

AmyLynne said...

Hey, we shared a crying day. Sometimes it feels like loss is all there is.