Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It's a full-fledged eating emergency now

I already told you about the chocolat-pains-of-shame that I consumed in the parking lot of Sprouts.  And now I must tell you that things have gone from bad to worse.  You can totally take this line from that Rolling Stones song--"I'll come to your emotional rescue"--and turn it into a line that describes me right now--"I've become an emotional eater (ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh)."

Yesterday I consumed (among other things) chocolate cake, a doughnut, movie popcorn (with butter) and a Twix bar.  I didn't even enjoy eating them.  It was just all OPEN MOUTH AND INSERT FOOD NOW.

Ugh.  Why do I think this is never going to happen again?

On the bright side!  I'm meeting TRQ for lunch today at Paradise Bakery!

(See?  More food . . . )



3 comments:

CSIowa said...

I like to abstain from chocolate for a week every now and again when I find that I am eating it more and enjoying it less. If I'm going to eat it, I should enjoy it or what's the point. A week is usually enough to bring back the magic for me.

Louise Plummer said...

You may need an intervention.

Donna Tagliaferri said...

You just described any given day for me.