1. Had a grandbaby. Daughter-in-law was completely awesome about the whole thing.
2. Attended a gorgeous wedding for a much-loved neighbor and the boy of her dreams.
5. Talked to friends and fam on the telephone.
6. Celebrated my mother-in-law's 90th birthday. Best mother-in-law ever.
7. Hung out with many nieces and nephews and may I say they are the best. AND they always manage to choose fantastic spouses.
8. Watched fighter jets fly overhead.
9. Saw the sun rise and set every day of the week.
10.Felt lucky to be alive. Most of the time.
Happy Fourth of July, friends.