Saturday, January 3, 2009

And one more resolution . . .

Yeah, so I get that my blog is REALLY colorless. I'm not very technologically inclined. Even GETTING a blog (as well as updating my website this year--thanks, Chris Longhurst!) was a big big deal for me. But. Really. Every day I check out my friend Lisa Bickmore's fabulous blog (www.hightouchmegastore.net) and what strikes me is how truly gorgeous it is to look at. So I'm going to challenge myself to learn how to a. use my digital camera and b. upload pictures onto this blog. I think my pictures will be shots of my garden just because I like it. And it inspires me.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Well, the cool thing about your resolution is, you'll have so much fun with all of that, and it's super easy. If you ever want teeny helpful tutorials, you just call.

I [heart] Ann!

SWILUA said...

I hear there are lots of places you can get free pre-designed "skins" for your blog, too.

but I read your blog on my google reader, so I don't usually see it anyway!

Janette Rallison said...

We are twins! The only way I can do anything on the computer is to make my college-aged daughter do it for me. Really, I need to take a class on uploading things on the internet.