Wednesday, May 18, 2011

500 words a day

I'm trying to do that word count thing again. Writing to a word count, you know. Sometimes I've shot for 1000 words a day, but lately I figure I'm good if I get 500. In fact, I am a FLAMING GENIUS if I can wrangle 500 of those difficult critters and corral them on a sheet of paper. SNAP! EXCELLENT EXTENDED METAPHOR!

Anyway. I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you're consistent about this, it's kind of amazing how many pages you wind up with in a few weeks time.

Okay. Now I feel better about calling this blog "The Writer's Corner."

4 comments:

radagast said...

Ride 'em, cowgirl!

Alyosha said...

I just got back on the wagon too. It feels good.

James said...

I can't wait to read what you ride.

Lisa B. said...

what a great plan. in fact, I am going to hop on this wagon, if you don't mind.