Monday, May 7, 2018

Because Lilacs!

As some of you know, I struggle during the winter months.  But I'll tell what makes those months totally, totally worth it.

Lilacs.

Frothy, frilly, fragrant lilacs that are gone before you know it, so it is imperative that you STOP YOUR LIFE and stand by a bush and inhale everything about them while they last.

Lilacs need cold weather to grow.  And when I learned this, I vowed to always live where the lilacs bloom.  You know.  In the dooryard.  Or whatever.

Lilacs.


1 comment:

Jim said...

Pretty flowers, but I can't say I fully appreciate lilacs. I always associated them with allergies. Probably no cause and effect, but their time of bloom correlated with my season of itchy eyes and runny nose. I don't see lilacs as much in Las Vegas. I still get hayfever. Maybe I should give them a second chance.