To avoid the writing I'm supposed to do today. Gah! I hate it when I'm like this. I blocked out the morning to work on a Trib books piece due Wednesday and instead I have done the following--
1. did laps at the pool
2. mopped the kitchen floor
3. vacuumed the entire downstairs
4. drank several Dr. Peppers
5. ate half an apricot
6. called my mother-in-law
7. made multiple trips to the recycling bin
8. called Vikki and made an appointment to have my hair trimmed
9. ate a piece of watermelon well past its prime
10. called TRQ
TIME TO STOP THIS PROCRASTINATION MADNESS!
I'm getting to work now, people. I promise.