Thursday, July 9, 2015

Oh, Irony

Last week I decided to go off Facebook for awhile.  And, in fact, I was going to write a column about it, saying how I was wasting so much time on Facebook these days, taking Buzzfeed quizzes to find out which Disney Princess I am and so forth (I'm Aurora btw--apparently I'm shy and reticent and it takes me awhile to open up to people).

But then the gnomes happened.

THE GNOMES HAPPENED.

While I was in California, certain people (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, ANNE HOLMAN, MARGARET NEVILLE, WHITNEY AND JANE BERGER) kidnapped my gnomes and took them bar-hopping all over Salt Lake.

Also Jamie Ortwein took one with her to Europe.

So now these gnomes keep showing up on my fb page and, the people,  I cannot leave it now.  Not as long as my gnomes are knocking back cocktails with strange men leering at them in the background.  Go to my fb page and you'll see what I mean.


No comments: