Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Granddaughters at Costco

Today I took my four year-old granddaughter to Costco (TWO DAYS BEFORE THANKSGIVING?! DEAR LORD, WHY?!)

Anyway.  She did better than I did.  I'm not a fan of the Costco.  Too much!  Too big!  My brain shuts down in response to the size of it all.   But that's not the point.  The point is that my granddaughter had a great time, especially in the checkout line when she started singing at the top of her lungs, "BUTTS!  BUTTS!  BUTTS!  BUTTS!"

Then she would look at me and say, "That's a real song, Tutu."

Then she would sing some more of that real song.  BUTTS!  BUTTS!  BUTTS!  BUTTS!

Now here's the worst part.  I've been singing BUTTS!  BUTTS!  BUTTS!  all day long now, too.


2 comments:

radagast said...

BUTTS! That catchy new Kim Kardashian song! And, also--I love that she calls you Tutu.

shelley said...

You could be like my mother and instigate Butt related games. She will spontaneously say something like, oh, "Chicken butt!" Which of course my children respond in kind with different animals.
The hilarity is endless!