Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Topsy Turvy Day

THINGS I DID THAT I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO TODAY
1. Eat that "Simply Caramel" Milk Way bar just now
2. Have my picture taken at the Trib--if I'd known that was going to happen I might have put on makeup and lost ten pounds before going down there
3. Eat a Slim Jim . . .
4. . . . as well as some alleged "cheese" that came in the Slim Jim package
5. Feed the cat breakfast even though I fed the cat breakfast ten minutes earlier

THINGS I DIDN'T DO THAT I MEANT TO DO TODAY
1. Work on my novel
2. Review some picture books for TKE
3. Put on makeup and lose ten pounds
4. Pack my pajama bottoms which is why I am sitting in a hotel room right now in Logan with no pajama bottoms on
5. Watch the Jazz game--and if I'd done THAT I would have seen Millsap go crazy knocking back 11 points in 28 freaking seconds

3 comments:

Becca said...

Can we still be friends if I steal this idea for a post? (That was a rhetorical question. I will probably steal the idea anyway. But I never go anywhere without makeup, losing 10 pounds, and pajama bottoms, so my lists would be virtually unrecognizable, I'm just saying.)

Annika said...

Hey! I'm in Logan! In an apartment with my pajama bottoms on. Geez. I should get dressed and do something productive.

LucindaF said...

It just makes me almost teary to hear you so upset about missing Millsap's 11 points in 28 freaking seconds.
Ann, ask your mom if she might've had twin girls but there may possibly have been some sort of mix-up and or alien abduction where I was later placed in a different family. Because THAT would explain a lot. A LOT, I tell you.

I fell asleep with all my clothes on last night after taking tylenol pm's and also woke up feeling like the guy next to me punched me in the eye. It's still sore. Must've been a mean dream where I smashed my face into the bed for hours. And that was a lot to say to relate to your missing pj bottoms.

You know, Logans only 4 hours from my house. I'll keep the light on. And also let you borrow pj bottoms.