Thursday, November 25, 2010

How I know I'm really old

I've been watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade all morning and really enjoying it. So pretty soon I'm gonna move this lap afghan, get out of my recliner, put in my dentures and have a little bowl of bread and milk to keep my strength up.

But before I do that, just want to say I'm grateful to you for dropping by my blog. I love your comments, and it's been a joy to visit your blogs, too. You make me think, you make me laugh, you make me happy there's an internet after all.

Love to you. Have a fab day!

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Um, I need a lap afghan.

I have been doing battle with my oven all morning. It wants a holiday but it may not have one. Please pray, one and all, that it will not give up the ghost until the pumpkin pie is all the way baked.

Your blog is a great pleasure to me, and each and every time I visit I am grateful for you. YOU, wonderful you. Happy Thanksgiving, Ann! xo

Amelia said...

Oh there will be turkey, just not until Saturday! And just for the record, I have always loved the parade!

Amy said...

bread and milk has me laughing out loud (big shocker, right?) I hope your day was lovely.

wjmom said...

So much love to you, Ann! Happy Thanksgiving from one old lady to another--except I use an old receiving blanket instead of an afghan. :)