Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The good thing about living in a crazy neighborhood . . .

. . . is that you've always got plenty of material.

We have this neighbor who's had substance abuse issues for decades. It's sad because at heart I think he's a decent guy. At this point he looks like he hasn't had a haircut or a shower for months, possibly years. Which is why we were all a leetle surprised when he stopped Quinton on the sidewalk recently and said, "Tell your mom to buy you some acne cream."

4 comments:

LucindaF said...

Just think of the columns and books you could write if you lived next to me. CRAZY! Crazy, I tell you.

Maybe crack dude was hallucinating. Q was probably nice to him. I would've had to share a few remarks.

BBB said...

WHAT!! LOL.

Ashley said...

haha! Are you kidding me!?

candace said...

those self-unaware people...sometimes i am really jealous of them!