Monday, October 12, 2020

Trying to Get Back in the Old Saddle

 Oh, it's been such a long time . . . 

Since I've blogged, since I've written anything at all, actually. There are all kinds of reasons for this--some of them health-related--but let's just say I've experienced a massive loss of confidence and probably skill, even. So I'm going to challenge myself to blog a little every day, just to get back into the swing of things. I'm not expecting much of myself except to just do it. We'll see how it goes.



4 comments:

Heidi said...

I’ve missed reading your writing. Glad you’re writing again! 💕

Dave and Terrie Larsen said...

I have missed you so much! And been worried. So glad you're trying to get back to what brings so many of us great pleasure and comfort.

Jim said...

I am so glad to read your writing again. It makes my heart happy. Feed me more.

Joseph R. said...

Ann! I'm glad you're going to keep writing! I haven't heard from you in years.