Saturday, August 19, 2017

Food issues

Every ten years or so I have a major depressive episode which = no fun at all.

The upside is that I do lose weight and since the last bad time (two summers ago) I have kept the weight off.  WITHOUT EVEN TRYING.

 But suddenly I find myself wanting to devour everything in sight.  Not only that but I am actually HUNGRY.  Starving.  I'm just this walking bottomless pit of a woman who's trying to eat tomatoes and cottage cheese but who wants to knock over a donut shop instead.  Many donut shops, in fact.

I really want to be all, hey!  I'm cool with eating every donut that currently exists in Salt Lake County.  What does it matter?  I can love me and this body no matter what.

But actually I just feel super anxious.  I'm sixty and I can still feel this way?   No fair!

No comments: