1. Took my morning walk with Kathy, Sally, and Nancy.
2. Ate several raisin cookies for breakfast.
3. Facetimed with my Texas family.
4. Read and responded to texts.
5. Talked to my parents on the telephone.
6. Imagined my grandmother standing in the kitchen with me.
7. Walked all three dogs with Ken Cannon.
8. Planned this summer's garden, wondering if I have room for Cosmos AND Oriental Poppies. (Sadly, I think the answer is "no.")
9. Had a pedicure which turned my toenails a nice dusty rose color.
10. Took a long, hot shower.
11. Started reading a novel Louise loaned me, The Memory Man by David Baldacci, which looks to be pretty damn entertaining.
12. Thought about taking a hike but didn't.
13. Thought about going to Brugge downtown to buy some fries but didn't.
14. Ate the rest of Randi's awesome carrot cake for lunch.
15. Did not deny myself a single can of Dr. Pepper all day long.
16. Talked on the phone with my brothers.
17. Answered some e-mails.
18. Asked TRQ what time of day I'd been born. She didn't remember, but the Coach did.
19. Spent some quality time (and I'm not being sarcastic) on Facebook.
20. Talked to various sons.
21. Ate at the Rio Grande with my noisy, lively family.
22. Watched Jimmy Kimmel.
23. Allowed one of the cats (the developmentally challenged one) to creep into bed with us when Ken Cannon wasn't looking.
24. Uttered a prayer of gratitude.
25. Turned 60.
It was a lovely day. Every single scrap of it.