Monday, June 13, 2011

WIFYR time!

It's hard to believe this conference is in its twelfth year. Way to go, Carol Williams and other Conference Founders! Did you think your dream would still be alive after all these years?

Anyway. It was a happy day. I loved seeing old students and meeting new ones. I would like to write more, but the Tylenol P.M. has started to kick in.

Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z

P.S. Julie, if you're in the cyber neighborhood, guess who's in my class? Remember Ernest Robertson? It's fantastic to see him again.

3 comments:

Alyosha said...

I AM in the cyber-neighborhood! Of course I remember Ernest--I always love seeing him at the conference. Please tell him hello for me. All my friends are having fun without me!

I will dedicate a couple hours of writing to my Utah writer friends tomorrow morning. Before I head to Disneyland for the rest of the day. :)

Donna Tagliaferri said...

I want to be in your class.....epoacto

Donna Tagliaferri said...

so do you see the odd letters at the end of my comment? those are the WORD VERIFICATIONS!!! I have to type in a few words to prove I am a human. Voila! Right on the comment form. Let's see what happens now..