Sunday, March 7, 2010

More

Meryl Streep looks so so so pretty in all that white. High-five, Meryl!

I'm guessing everyone is wearing Spanx, right? Even Ryan Seacrest. Especially Ryan Seacrest.

Oh. Just caught sight of Kate Winslet who is looking really . . . thin. And mermaidy. What a transformation she's undergone since her early slightly lushly overweight days on screen. I kinda miss the old Kate, actually. She looked so beautiful in a real woman way. Now she looks beautiful in a Hollywood-y way. At least her hair looks natural this year. Last year she looked like she was wearing a hair helmet.

Yes. I know. IT'S JUST SO SAD THAT I REMEMBER HOW KATE WINSLET WORE HER HAIR LAST YEAR.

Okay, Miley Cyrus. Apparently my mother needs to tell you to THROW YOUR SHOULDERS BACK and also to STAND UP STRAIGHT. Not that I ever listened.

No comments: