Sunday, March 1, 2009

KSL Studio Five

On Monday I've been invited by KSL Studio Five to sit in on a discussion of women and creativity. I think it airs at 11:00, so feel free to tune in. If you can help me develop a wardrobe concept (as my friend Lisa says) I'd appreciate it. So far I've decided to wear earrings.

I don't know what I'm going to say, however. To be perfectly honest, I haven't spent a lot of time analyzing my own creativity--really, the whole creative process is a mystery to me, too. About the only thing I can say with any certainty is that I feel better when I'm actively engaged in a project than when I'm not.

I ate a grilled shrimp taco at Rubio's yesterday. And then I drove to Emigration Market and bought a milk chocolate cake in a lovely leetle box from Emigration Market. I felt very French buying that fancy cake. So yeah. I'm just like a French woman. Only bigger.

2 comments:

SWILUA said...

if all you wear are earrings, that would be very creative indeed.

Margy said...

I've got my DVR set!