Friday, September 29, 2017

A Mental Health Agenda, Part Three

I stepped away from watching/or listening to the news.  I read it instead.  When I see something, my reaction is more visceral, so there you are.

In fact, I've stepped away from TV in general except for games--mostly baseball, some football.
The thing about baseball is that it's leisurely and steady with occasional bursts of excitement.  That's why a lot of people think it's boring.  I, on the other hand, find it soothing.

Ken Cannon is a huge baseball fan, but he's not particularly interested in a game unless the Cubs are playing.  I, on the other hand, have the MLB channel on all day long.  I call it my Baseball Muzak channel.  Following what happens isn't really even the point for me.  I just like the soundtrack of summer in my house.


1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

I love ALL of these mental health agenda items. You could be Going to Arizona for spring training, except, of course, that it's not spring. xoxo