Friday, October 30, 2015

How my brother and I entertain ourselves

We write Laffy Taffy holiday jokes.

Halloween Jokes

Knock knock!
Who’s there?
Boo-frickety!
Boo-frickety Who?
Book-frickety-hoo!  I was raised by frickin’ Belgians!

What did the boy Cyclops say to the girl Cyclops?
I’ve got my eye on you!

What is the Cyclops’ favorite TV station?
Univision!

What is a ghost’s favorite bird? 
The blue-footed BOO-by.

What did the boy pirate ghost say to the girl pirate ghost?
Nice BOO-ty!

What kind of drive does Dracula like to go on?
A blood drive!

What is this year's scariest movie?
Mr. Trump Goes to Washington!


2 comments:

Megan Goates said...

My nephew just told me this joke:
Q: "What kinds of shoes do kidnappers wear?"
A: "vans"

Paige said...

I need to try these out on my kids for you and let you know the response.
I like Megan's nephew's joke. :)