Friday, March 27, 2015

Well, hi there!

I've been reading your comments re my last post, and I do want to say a) you're beyond kind and b) I'm not planning on quitting the blog thing.  I know it must have sounded/felt that way.

I won't lie.  I had an unusually difficult week for a lot of reasons.  There were a LOT of small frustrations--I lost my keys in the downtown library, for example, and oh yeah.  I ran into a parked car in a parking lot.  SCORE!  And then there were more rejected manuscripts to be had.  Blech.

There were also a few ongoing issues that felt harder to deal with than usual and . . . I'm worn out.  It's just groundhog day here sometimes.

But here it--almost the weekend--and I'm feeling better and a little more hopeful.  Also, the day got off to a great start when the puppy did something awful and Ken Cannon yelled at her.  Only instead of shouting "Penny" he shouted one of our boys' names.  And yes.  It was the name of the son that Ken Cannon probs spent the most time yelling at when we had a houseful of boys.

I love that Ken Cannon equates naughty dogs with sons.

No comments: