Saturday, January 25, 2014

My day at the Clean Air Rally

Okay.  That's a pretty good shot of the capitol building, right?

Getting closer . . . 

Oops!  

I always think an American flag at a rally adds an air of gravitas, don't you?

Oops!

WTH is wrong with this camera?

There we go.  SELFIE!

Dude.  That was so much fun I had to take another one!

Signs!  Signs!  Everywhere signs!  Blocking out the scenery!  Breaking my mind!

Butts!  Butts!  Everywhere butts!  Blocking out the scenery!   

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?  THE SHADOW KNOWS!

OK.  Clearly I have figured out how to take a picture now.

Or maybe not.

Take one . . .

Take two . . . 

NAILED IT!

4 comments:

Bob the Woodworker said...

I especially loved the butts and dogs for clean air. Great report, TRQ's daughter!

radagast said...

A smile for a smoggy Monday morning. Thanks, Ann!

Emily said...

Wow. You are some photographer. Loved the selfies. Seriously loved.

Elena Jarvis Jube said...

Way to be pro-active, Ann, unlike the Legislature. I so wanted to go, but I was sick with bronchitis from the brown air. Shoulda borrowed the dog's gas mask...