Thursday, August 16, 2012

Some more living out loud with Ken

I've mentioned before that one of the things I relish about Ken is how he's always having shouting matches with people on TV.  Like, he'll hear a pundit say something about a candidate on MEET THE PRESS and he'll go, "YEAH, RIGHT!"  or "YOU HAVE FREAKING GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" or "AS IF."

It's just a non-stop conversation.  Which (I learned this morning) he can even do in his sleep.

This morning at 5:00 a.m. I awoke to my clock radio with the announcer saying that Melky Cabrera has been suspended for 50 games because he tested positive for testosterone (?!)  (Hell, don't they all?)  (Not the point, however.)

The point is this--even though Ken Cannon was sound asleep, he mumbled, "What were you thinking, Melky buddy?"

Hard not to love that guy, right?


2 comments:

Bob the Woodworker said...

Don't you just think that sometimes it's easier to talk to the TV or radio or even the internet than it is to talk to living, breathing human beings? Am I missing something here?

James said...

Mars is coming out with a new candy bar that is laced with testosterone and HGH. Its gonna be called a "Melky Way". Sorry everyone, its been a long day, and I just had to let it out.

Politics and baseball are two worthy conversations to have with one's TV.