Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

This is a holiday I really love, but I will say that the rain and the cold kind of did me in this year. Thankfully we stopped in Provo on the way home from St. George yesterday to lay flowers on our family graves. Usually I make traditional arrangements of cut irises, peonies and snowball blossoms and stuff them in mason jars, but this year I went to the grocery store and bought some mums.

I apologized profusely about the mums to Becky when I put them on her grave.

Hope your day was a good one.

1 comment:

Kallie said...

Ann, you always make me so happy! You have the most amazing personality! I always know where to go when I need to be reminded how amazing life really is! Thank you for posting, so those of us who live far away can always feel close to you.