Thursday, June 10, 2010

THE CHIHUAHUA CHASE

Lucinda sent me a quick note saying she had no idea that my new book is out. So here I am telling you all that my book is out! Julie Olson's illustrations are tres muy darling, and I'm so pleased with how the whole thing looks.

Along these lines, The King's English (15th South and 15th East in SLC) is having a launch party for us on June 26 at 5:00. Julie and I will briefly talk about the book and then there will be signings and chattings. Dogs are invited to attend. Should be a gas!

7 comments:

LucindaF said...

Thank you, madame.
My copy comes Saturday.

Randi said...

Arg! Another launch party I will be missing :( I am really sad about this. BUt i'm excited to read the book!

Donna Tagliaferri said...

I am so happy for you!! I am over the moon happy for you!! I am so glad you have this blog, I cannot wait to read it.

Enjoy the launch party....enjoy every second of it. We spend a lot of time doing things that aren't fun, reading about things that are depressing..so when the sun is shinning, when the waves are beautiful, when something fabulous occurs....love every second.
And don't forget to blog about it...

BBB said...

Putting it on my calendar now!

Louise Plummer said...

Congratulations, Ann. It's a good month!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! Wish I could come to the party and meet you (and bring my dog!).

P.S. I love chihuahuas.

link2literacy said...

I keep forgetting to comment about how much I like Julie Olsen. She presented at the Jordan Council for International Reading Association in spring 2009. She is adorable and talented and another amazing Utah literary product. She talked about her collaboration with Brad Wilcox and Annie Macrae of Hip Hooray fame.

So, it was conincidental that a Utah author and illustrator were matched up? How cool is that?

Hip Hip Hooray for your both! Renae, again.