Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm off to Cedar City!

To talk about "teens"! And "books"! And how to connect the two!

I hope I have actual teens in the audience because it would be interesting to hear what they have to say, as well as get a few great recommendations. I suspect, however, I'll have mostly parents, whom I will encourage to read YA for themselves because there are just so many great YA novels.

While in Cedar I plan to eat at the restaurant at the Crystal Inn which features pub food in keeping with all things Shakespearean. A pot pie or fish and chips sound mighty fine right now on the fall-ish day.

4 comments:

LucindaF said...

Pub food. For some reason I can see you doing a jig while holding a frothy mug of apple-cider.

I vote for the fish and chips, and the jig.

They'll love you. Have fun.

Lisa B. said...

Mmm pub food. Hope you have a fun time. I also hope you're listening to some good music on the way there and the way back.

cfish77 said...

The salad bar was nothing fancy, but a thumbs up for that restaurant at the Crystal Inn.

Kelly said...

oh ann i love you. have so much fun! :o)